Friday 15 December 2017

I dropped out of school in JSS 2 – Nana Ama Mcbrown reveals

Renowned Ghanaian actress, Felicity Ama Agyemang known as Nana Ama McBrown has disclosed that she dropped out of school in JSS 2 due to challenges faced by the family.
She was speaking at the ‘Tek Talk’ at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in the Ashanti Region.
She confessed that she did not have the opportunity to write the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) while she was a student at Kwadaso L.A. J.S.S.

“I dropped out of JSS because my parents were unable to finance my education. I don’t have a certificate even though I wish I had.”
She blamed this on the large family size at the time coupled with the economic situation. She had to leave school to pursue other interests, especially professional football which she was good at.

Though she observed that it has remained one of the major challenges in her life, it does not suggest the end of life as she appears to be doing well in other areas. She however hinted of plans to further her education in the near future.
“I don’t have the degree or the educational certificates but I will do them someday. I want to use this opportunity to urge you not to allow challenges like this to weigh you down. Be yourself and do not strive to be like Nana Ama McBrown because you will remain in my shadow if you want to be like me,” she advised.


Contact us for promo: +233554792617

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Kobby Zigger Ft DDT - Onyame Ye (prod. by DDT)

[ DOWNLOAD ] Contact us for promo: +233554792617