Friday 22 December 2017

Woman writes college exam while in labour

Determination, they say leads to success, so as she wished, she was able to write the exam before she was delivered of the baby at 1:30 p.m. on that same day.
Congratulations and admirations are just trickling in from well wishers to a 19-year-old Kansas City student, Nayzia Thomas who was able to write her college final exams while in labour.

The young woman must have some extraordinary endurance and determination to be able to concentrate and write her exam while under the pain and anxiety that accompanies labor and child delivery.
However, determination, they say leads to success, so as she wished, Nayzia Thomas had been able to write the psychology exam in the hospital bed before she was delivered of the baby at 1:30 p.m. on that same day.
Thomas and her boyfriend, Daivon Johnson

The HuffPost reported her as having said “It was hard to focus, but I had such a motivation to finish before I brought my son into the world, so that he could be my only focus.” 

Nayzia Thomas added that “My school reached out to congratulate me and make sure I was given resources and information about how I can receive extra help next semester being a new mother.” 

Photos of her are generating talks and expression of shock for the young lady on twitter.


 Contact us for promo: +233554792617

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Kobby Zigger Ft DDT - Onyame Ye (prod. by DDT)

[ DOWNLOAD ] Contact us for promo: +233554792617